Saturday, October 13, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Tombstone

Hi my friends!

Today's theme for Halloween Nail Art Challenge is 'tombstone'... and here is my totally unimaginative manicure.
Današnja tema Halloween Nail Art Izazova je 'nadgrobni spomenik'... a evo i moje totalno nemaštovite manikure.


I hate writing on nails, it's just not something that I can do well .As base I used S-he 466, gorgeous grey shade with gold shimmer, and Essence 'got a secret' for tombstones. Let's go check what the other girls have done this time, hope they were more inspired than me .
Mrzim kad moram pisati po noktima, to mi nikako ne uspijeva . Za bazu sam iskoristila S-he 466, fantastičnu sivu nijansu sa zlatnim shimmerom, a Essenceov 'got a secret' za spomenike. Idemo sad zajedno vidjeti što su druge cure napravile, nadam se da su bar one bile više inspirirane .

Till we meet again... love, Žana  



51 comments:

  1. I love those cat on the middle finger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj..nadam se da si ovo odmah skinula :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ovaj baza lak mi je mnogo dobar,a tvom pisanju po noktima ne fali ama bas nista:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepa je in super ideja, da si dodala še mačko (ki ni črna). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great work :-) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probaj nekad iglom da vezbas slova, ali onom kosom, za inekcije ili pirsing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! This is nice! Congatulation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this nails honey :) I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unimaginative? As if!! These are so cool! I love the crack detail and the little kitty on top of one of the stones! This is a great idea I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. koja tema?pa ne možeš to baš načičkati svime i svačime,zato takvo kakvo je,upravo je dovoljno.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nije nam uvijek svaki dan dobar dan. Meni ovo izgleda sasvim zadovoljavajuće

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uuuuuuuuuu, mocna :D

    http://rockzdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great! I want to be buried in one of those ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. maca iako nije crna je bolja od spomenika :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the cat on the tombstone! These are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pa, sta bi vise trebalo da bude na nadgrobnom spomeniku? Sablasni manikir... Svidja mi se macka, ja bih je napravila crnu, da bude u tonu sa temom... hihihi... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a ja namjerno nisam htjela da maca bude crna ;)

      Delete

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...